Circles in Circles n1
Wheels into wheels, spheres into spheres,
an endless pattern of relationships of Unity
holding the frequency of Life Eternal within.
I embody the creation code of Life.
This geometries carries the frequency of creation,
as all forms of Life originate in the structure of a sphere.
In the series of "Circles in Circles” are 5 different shapes:
- n 1: Two circles (Vesica Piscis) starting the creation of interaction into the wider circle.
- n 2: interconnection between Father (Sun), Mother (Earth) and Child (Human).
- n 3: Four circles creates balance between all directions: North, South, East, West and focus on Earthing.
- n 4: The seven circles brings the Seed of Life into form.
- n 5: This shape displays the Seed of Life, two times .
Bringing this geometry in your awareness will help you to breathe with the creation code of Life eternal.
The sphere is the most comprehensive form of consciousness. It is the form on which you life, the eye with which you see, the form that brings day and night, our Sunstar, the pineal of our Solar System. It holds within its matrix, the dome of the Universe. It is the form where all life begins. It holds the potential of all creations within: all elements are ready to be born from it: Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Ether.
Everything in this Universe is Love, coming into form by spheres: to express, feel and discover relationships with itself. These “Circles in Circles” - shapes are holding the frequency of this creation proces within. It is the same proces as when you start your life on Earth: starting from one cell, a sphere, splitting up in 2, 4, 8, ... thus becoming a human body. It is how all life in you and around you is living, and growing.
You can hang this form somewhere to decorate the room. Spinning the shape will reinforce the energy from within even more and it will transmit its power to the environment as a field of frequency.
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
SMALL: 15 cm / 5,9 inch
MEDIUM: 20 cm / 7,9 inc
!! There is a small difference in design between the Small and Medium version of n1:
The MEDIUM shape has an extra small circle in the center, which is not present in the SMALL shape.
One of the pictures above shows all the different versions there are in the “Circles in Circles” - serie.
45 - 110 gram / 1,6 - 3,9 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 20 minutes
- level of difficulty: very easy
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-circles-in-circles
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 0,8mm + 3 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!