Circles in Circles n5
In the series of "Circles in Circles” are 5 different shapes:
- n 1: Two circles (Vesica Piscis) starting the creation of interaction into the wider circle.
- n 2: interconnection between Father (Sun), Mother (Earth) and Child (Human).
- n 3: Four circles creates balance between all directions: North, South, East, West and focus on Earthing.
- n 4: The seven circles brings the Seed of Life into form.
- n 5: This shape displays the Seed of Life, two times .
I embody the creation code of Life.
MEDIUM: 20 cm / 7,9 inc
One of the pictures above shows all the different versions there are in the “Circles in Circles” - serie.
110 gram / 3,9 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 20 minutes
- level of difficulty: very easy
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-circles-in-circles
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 0,8mm + 3 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -