Embryonic Terra Prana Circles
In the room of the circles of Unity
the sacred wedding of Earth and Air are nested
waiting for you to let it birth within you.
I embody the field of Creation to manifest my True Self.
This geometry empowers the energetic field around you
and assists you in breathing as one with Mother Earth
helping awaken the power of needlessness in you.
- This shape helps you to ground yourself.
- It brings the integration of the Earth & Air elements.
- It assists you in breathing with the frequency of Unity.
As this shape brings the elements Earth and Air together in their expanded form,
it generates the field where both elements can start to live in you.
Through the spheric forms, this geometry brings the frequency of unity and endlessness into your awareness.
This geometric form can be seen as an “emerged” Terra Prana Sphere (Cuboctahedron). Each face of the Terra Prana Sphere moves away from the centre until the new connective lines between the faces have the same lenght as each edge of the Cuboctahedron.
Instead of building this emerged form with straight lines, the lines are replaced by arcs, in order to emphasize the unity, symbolized by a sphere.
As this geometry have an Archimedean shape within, it holds a magnetic frequency and creates a field that will protect you and your environment from unnatural electric energies made by electronics like plugs, cables, lamps, …
You can hang or put this form somewhere to decorate the room. Spinning the shape will reinforce the energy from within even more and it will transmit its power to the environment as a field of frequency.
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
SMALL: 12 cm / 4,7 inch
MEDIUM: 17,5 cm / 6,9 inch
30 gram / 1,06 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 1 hour
- level of difficulty: Easy: just take your time and work carefully
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-embryonic-terra-prana-circles
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 3mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!