Gaia Terra Prana Star
As you breathe as one with Mother Earth
feel her pulse within you
and crystallize this magic into your heart,
so you can reach out to all the Stars.
I am the ‘Tree of Knowledge’.
This geometry harmonizes the elements of Earth and Air within you,
crystallizing this magic into your physical body
and bringing it into connection with the whole Universe.
- This shape holds the frequency of Immortality.
- It crystallizes the Air & Earth elements in you.
- It connect your torus (auric) field to the Stars.
Open yourself for the sacred breath of Life that this shape embraces. Let it bring you into a deep connection with your Mother Earth, guiding you to the feeling of neednessless.
The inner form of this figure is a Truncated Cuboctahedron (an extended Cuboctahedron; the shape that brings a torusfield into life, and also the inner form of the Heart Star and the Soul Matrix). By the truncation, an extra Earth-element is added to the power of Earth and Air. Breathing in Earth, gets you to ground completely.
The peaks on each face reinforces the effect of the inner form. Thus adding the sixth creational element of Stellar Radiance. They make the form expand and reach for the Stars, the Cosmos, to every point in the Universe. Imagine that these peaks reach endlessly inwards and outwards, thus creating a connection with every point in the Cosmos, as well as with all the endless levels into yourself. The Universe is everywhere: endlessly outside and inside in you. The physical peak is only one visual representation of the infinite possibilities.
As this geometry crystallizes the spirits of Earth and Air and their wedding into your physical body, the Template Ceremonies have given them the name of “Star of Immortality”.
As this geometry is an Archimedean shape, it holds a magnetic frequency and creates a field that will protect you and your environment from unnatural electric energies made by electronics like plugs, cables, lamps, …
You can hang or put this form somewhere to decorate the room. Spinning the shape will reinforce the energy from within even more and it will transmit its power to the environment as a field of frequency.
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
21 cm / 8,26 inch
100 gram / 3,53 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 2 a 3 hours
- level of difficulty: Medium: this kit ask to work quit precise and with patience.
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-gaia-terra-prana-star
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 1,5 + 3,5 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
Please note that this geometry shape is used in the 3th Template ceremony.
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!