All the elements come together,
opening to you and within you,
playing the game of Life in perfect harmony.
I live the unity of all elements in me.
In the circles of the endless unfolding of the Flower of Life all elements are birthed.
Embraced by the love of Unity,
the alchemy of Life expresses in endless forms and structures.
- This shape embodies the Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Ether elements.
- It balances and harmonizes all elements in you.
- It holds the frequency of Life Creation.
In this geometry, all five elements are found together: Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Ether.
In the Metatron shape, all the platonic solids come together: tetrahedron, octahedron, cube, dodecahedron, icosahedron. The combination of the 5 forms turns the Metatron into a powerful figure that supports your electric field.
You can put this form somewhere to decorate the room or/and to reinforce the energy. In combination with a mineral, the form works even stronger, as both energies work together. (The crystal in the photos is only an example, it is not part of the product.)
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
50 cm / 19,7 inch
90 gram / 3,15 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 1 hour
- level of difficulty: Easy: just take your time.
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-metatron
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 3 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -