As you breathe as One with your Soul,
you recognize yourself as a Star - child between Earth and Sun,
connected with all Life in this Universe.
I connect with my Soul's covenant with Light.
This geometry brings your entire energetic field into clear connection with your Soul.
It embodies two torus (auric) fields,
working together to create a powerful flow of Life energy in you.
- This shape helps you to embrace your Soul frequency.
- It brings the integration of Air & Earth elements.
- It harmonizes the Water & Ether elements in you.
As this shape holds the frequency of two torus-fields into each other, it will help you to open yourself for the pulse and love,
coming from the crystalline core of your planet Earth as well as from the Heart of the Universe.
You become a conduit of light and love, breathing as one with all Life around you.
The inside shape of the Soul Matrix is a Heart Star (also found in the webshop).
This inner Heart Star is held by a bigger one around it. Both shapes are strengthening each other.
The basic of both Heart Stars, is a Cuboctahedron: the ultimate merging of the Cube with the Octahedron: the elements Earth and Air coming together, working together.
The Cubeoctahedron is also the blueprint from which the torus emerges: the energetic field through around you, in the shape of an apple or donut, in an eternal movement of giving and receiving.
If you let energy fly from the centre of a Cubeoctahedron, going into the triangle on the top, and let it move around the shape so it flows back to the centre by passing through the triangle below, you create this torus-field (see one of the picture).
Through this form, the sacred wedding between Air and Earth starts to live within you. As this shape merges Earth and Air together - and hold the frequency of a torus - it carries the power of consciouss breathing on Earth.
The peaks on each face reinforce the effect of the inner form. They make the form expand and reach for the stars, the cosmos, to every point in the universe. Imagine that these peaks reach endlessly inwards and outwards, thus creating a connection with every point in the cosmos as well with all the endless levels into yourself, your inner cosmos. The universe is everywhere: endlessly outside and inside in you. The physical peak is only one visual representation of the infinite possibilities.
As this geometry is an Archimedean shape, it holds a magnetic frequency and creates a field that will protect you and your environment from unnatural electric energies made by electronics like plugs, cables, lamps, …
You can hang this form somewhere to decorate the room. Spinning the shape will reinforce the energy from within even more and it will transmit its power to the environment as a field of frequency.
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
50 cm / 19,7 inch
210 gram / 7,4 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 4 a 6 hours
- level of difficulty: Medium: this kit ask to work quit precise and with patience.
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-soul-matrix
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 0,8 + 3 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!