Terra Prana Circles - Triple
As the breath of all Universal Life
pulses with you and through you,
you come into resonance with the frequency of needlessness.
I unite my breath with the flow of Unity in me.
This geometry empowers the energetic field around you
and helps you to breathe as one with Mother Earth,
awakening the power of needlessness in you.
- This shape calibrates your torus (auric) field with Source.
- It embodies the sacred marriage between Air & Earth.
- It brings integration of the Air & Earth elements.
As this shape brings the elements Earth and Air together, it generates your torus field and brings harmony in all the different layers of your being.
Through the spheric forms and the repetition of them, this geometry holds the frequency of unity and endlessness.
The squares and triangles in each sphere create the Iconic Terra Prana Sphere (also called Cuboctahedron). This form is the ultimate merging of a Cube and a Octahedron: the collaboration of the elements Earth and Air.
The Cubeoctahedron is also the blueprint from which the torus emerges: the energetic field through around you, in the shape of an apple or donut, in an eternal movement of giving and receiving.
If you let energy fly from the centre of a Cubeoctahedron, going into the triangle on the top, and let it move around the shape so it flows back to the centre by passing through the triangle below, you create this torus-field (see one of the picture).
Through this form, the sacred wedding between Air and Earth starts to live within you. As this shape merges Earth and Air together - and hold the frequency of a torus - it carries the power of consciouss breathing on Earth.
By transforming the straight lines of this Cubeoctahedron into circles, the collaborative power of Earth and Air is even more reinforced because of the power of unity visualized by the circles.
Bringing this shape 3 times in eachother reinforces the effect of the Cubeoctahedron. A rhythm of endless conscious breathing becomes a part of your life.
As this geometry are Archimedean shapes, it holds a magnetic frequency and creates a field that will protect you and your environment from unnatural electric energies made by electronics like plugs, cables, lamps, …
You can hang this form somewhere to decorate the room. Spinning the shape will reinforce the energy from within even more and it will transmit its power to the environment as a field of frequency.
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
22 cm / 8,7 inch
80 gram / 2,82 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 2 - 3 hours
- level of difficulty: Medium: just take your time and work carefully.
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-terra-prana-circles
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 3 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!