Breathing as one with your inner core
you become the sacred enclosure for the divine wedding
between Spirit and Matter.
My breath unites my inner core with the whole Universe.
This geometry brings seven torus - fields into alignment with eachother,
which moves its energy through a strong and endless spiral flow into the unified field.
- This shape aligns your torus (auric) field with Source.
- It brings the integration of the Earth & Air elements.
- It assists you in breathing with all around and within you.
This geometry brings the energy of a Torus field through a strong and endless spiral flow into the unified field. Element Air and Earth come in perfect harmony together and help you to breathe in unity with your inner core and your Mother Earth.
These shapes all start from the Cubeoctahedron; the shape of a Torus field that brings element Air and Earth together into the zero-point where all Life begins and ends. It is this shape that helps you to embrace your conscious breathing with Mother Earth.
In the centre is the first Cubeoctahedron, made of circles to bring the field of Unity into this form: breathing as one, with element Air and Earth in perfect harmony reaching out to the 6 other Cubeoctahedrons that surround the one in the centre.
The connection between all these shapes are made with vortex-components: a cilinder-shape with crossing lines within. This brings an energetic spiral movement into life that starts to flow into the 6 lines between the Cubeoctahedrons.
Each of these 6 lines reach out into the field with again a vortex-component, this time a bit shorter in length. The power of the Torus-field flows and spirals out into the world.
The outside sphere brings the frequency of Unity into the shape. It 's this outside sphere that binds the inside components together and gives it a gentle flow to bring the vortex energies into its environment as one.
This outside circles are in the structure of a curved Octahedron (element of Air) with truncated points (the outside squares of the vortex-lines). This brings again a female and integrative energy into this shape.
This geometric composition is made by all Archimedean solids: it is focusing on INTEGRATION of the elements Air and Earth in harmony and holds a magnetic field that carries a female energy within. This field will protect you and your environment from unnatural electric energies made by electronics like plugs, cables, lamps, …
You can hang this form somewhere to decorate the room. Spinning the shape will reinforce the energy from within even more and it will transmit its power to the environment as a field of frequency.
More general information about sacred geometry you find here.
45 cm / 17,7 inch
160 gram / 5,6 ounce
DO IT YOURSELF
- assembled time: 5 - 8 hours
- level of difficulty: more difficult.
- Do It Yourself instructions: www.art-is-t.net/diy-torus-field
This shape is also available as assembled as well.
- 0,8mm + 1,5mm + 3 mm Birch plywood, untreated
• As this is a wooden form, avoid hanging it in damp or rain.
• Each geometry is unique and may differ from the samples in the photos because of wood structure and laser cutting technique.
• Be careful with this form: once assembled it is fairly solid, but still it might break when handled roughly. If it breaks, try to fix it with fast setting wood glue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love and gratitude to The Template - Ceremonies!
The template is a model of 16 coded ceremonies that reactivate your original human blueprint by reconnecting bio-circuitries through the alchemy of geometry, spoken code and music.
The description of the geometric shape contains fragments inspired by the The Template codes, as well as the beautiful names of the geometry.
If you feel resonance with this geometry, I highly recommend you to do the template ceremonies!
• More info you find on their website: www.thetemplate.org.
• Find here an overview of all The Template Ceremonies you can watch online for free!